BU Sales Support Coordinator - Req ID: 78766 : Posted 03/26/2015
Job Function: Marketing and Sales
Contract Type: Regular Employment
Job Level: Entry:level
Office Location: Atlanta, GA (ATL)
Travel Required: No Selection
Start Date: 04/13/2015
The Panalpina Group is one of the worlds leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor:made end:to:end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire a BU Sales Support Coordinator to provide administrative support to sales in connection with processing of customer inquiries, sales planning, and sales controlling.
* Provide sales administrative support in relation to scheduling of sales meetings, preparation of sales collateral material and client SOP's.
* Receive incoming calls and assist customers when Field Sales Representatives are out of the office.
* Log and monitor all Routing Orders.
* Communicate with sales staff if specific client and/or operational problems need to be addressed.
* Contact potential customers to qualify and process sales leads
* Schedule appointments with qualified accounts for Sales Representatives.
* Create customer profiles, assure accuracy/completeness of data and regularly control updates and their distribution to all departments.
* Maintain customer rate tariffs and shipping schedules.
* Monitor responses on all sales leads and send reminders when necessary.
* Fill customers requests for general company materials (brochures, SLI forms, etc.).
* Track "E" level customer related activities (CRM)
* Generate and distribute (internal/external) reports as assigned by the management
* Monitor and report CRM utilization
* Monitor adherence to SOPs
* Prepare quotations for PA network and targeted accounts applying the pricing policy
* Functional experience in air / sea / customs brokerage
* Basic sales knowledge
* Complete understanding of PA service offering and pricing policy
* Understanding of PA (strategy, products and solutions)
* High competency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Three years of general industry business experience preferred
* College degree preferred
* Self:organized (prioritize, plan, execute, self:control)
* Good interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
* Able to articulate PA value proposition
* Organized, flexible and able to work under tight deadlines
* Administration skills
* Customer service skills
* Team player
* Bilingual / Multilingual a plus
Jobs in Atlanta > Administration - Executive in Atlanta > BU Sales Support Coordinator